At Champion Home Health Care, we take pride in the selection of our caregivers. They are not only caring, compassionate and well trained, they are licensed and insured and meet all state AHCA (Agency for Health Care Administration) requirements. This includes a level 2 background through the FDLE, CPR certified, CNA license through the state of Florida and/or an HHA certificate from a school licensed by the state of Florida.
Unlike most other agencies, our caregivers have workers compensation and liability insurance. We have numerous, well-qualified caregivers that are contracted based on both professional capabilities and humanistic qualities. We carefully match them with the needs of our clients through personality and compatibility.
Your Security Matters!
We take your security very seriously. That’s why we screen our Champion caregivers on multiple levels to authenticate their backgrounds and verify their credentials before we refer them to you.
Here are some of our vigorous screenings:
- Criminal Background Screenings with fingerprint and photo identification processed through FBI, FDLE, and AHCA.
- Licensure and certification verification of training and credentials in home health care
- References from home care clients and home care businesses
- Personal interviews with Champion management
- Personal Identity verification
- In-Service training verification in topics such as Alzheimer’s
- Active CPR/ first aid/ emergency training verification